Can you see the star is twinkling? It’s so romantic. This cocktail is suit for wedding. Here is the recipe and you can learn it.
INGREDIENTS (18 cups)
- 3 cups white tequila
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cups pomegranate juice (we tested with POM)
- 3/4 cups Triple Sec
- 1 cans frozen margarita mix, thawed
- 1 cans frozen cranberry juice cocktail, thawed and undiluted
- 1 cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- Light corn syrup
- Coarse sparkling sugar
- Mix white tequila, water, cranberry juice cocktail, pomegranate juice, Triple Sec, margarita, thawed and undiluted cranberry juice cocktail and limeade concentrate well. Put it into the refrigerator at least 24 hours or until slushy.
- Drain a small amount of corn syrup onto a flat plate.
- Pour coarse sugar onto another plate. Dip rims of margarita glasses in corn syrup and dip each glass into sugar.
- Serve margaritas into prepared glasses.