Pineapple Breeze is an amazing tropical cocktail, it is perfect for a hot summer afternoon. This is a great drink so that I add to my cocktail collection and share with you.
Here is Ingredients serving for two people:
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers coconut-flavored rum (such as Malibu®)
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite®)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup orange juice, or to taste
This recipe’s Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions below still refer to the original recipe yield of 1 cocktail.
- Place the ice into a 16-ounce glass.
- Pour in the rum, lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, and orange juice.
- Stir and serve.